Thank you so much for watching and enjoying The Corner of Craft podcast! None of the links in this post link to Ravelry. I have linked to designer's Instagram accounts where possible, so you can see where they are choosing to sell their patterns. With yarn and project bags, I have linked people's shops directly.
Many thanks to Skillshare for sponsoring this video. The first 1,000 people to use the link will get a 1 month free trial of Skillshare: https://skl.sh/
Cold Brew Socks
* Cold Brew Socks by Allison Stuefer
* 2.25mm HiyaHiya Sharps, 64 sts
* Giddy Yarns Self-Striping yarn in Cherry Blossom
* Tea project back by Down Sheepy Lane (webshop is temporarily closed so I haven't linked it here)
* Caduceus Clay pin by Secret Cat Shop
* Flatiron Shawl by Toni Lipsey
* 5mm crochet hook from Pedro's Plaques
* Chromatic Yarns Merino Sock in Dust of Deliciousness and Spell Resistance
* Project bag by Emerald Fibres (they are no longer making bags)
Please visit the Google Forms to enter the Yarningham Giveaway! This is a UK-only giveaway (as it is a UK-based yarn show) and is one entry per person.
Google Form to fill out: https://forms.gle/Zk2oGacswUvspKL1A
For more information about Yarningham, please visit: https://www.yarningham.co.uk/
To shop Mrs Lam Yarns, please visit: https://www.kalokshekellen.com/
I have recently had a shop update, and there's still a lot of yarn in the shop! Feel free to check it out if you feel so obliged.
The Chromatic Yarns Advent is back for 2022! There is just ONE MORE opportunity to preorder the advent, so make sure you set that alarm.
Saturday 11th June at 7pm BST
For more information about the Chromatic Yarns Advent Calendar, please watch this video: