Thank you so much for watching and enjoying The Corner of Craft podcast! None of the links in this post link to Ravelry. I have linked to designer's Instagram accounts where possible, so you can see where they are choosing to sell their patterns. With yarn and project bags, I have linked people's shops directly.
Many thanks to Skillshare for sponsoring this video. The first 1,000 people to use the link will get a 1 month free trial of Skillshare: https://skl.sh/thecornerofcraft07221
Tea of the day: Bird & Blend Strawberry & Nutella Pancakes (yum!)
Shop Bird & Blend Tea Co: https://bit.ly/3Fgr8Ej (affiliate link)
Use code CRAFTEA to claim your FREE tea samples with your order! (One use per customer)
Tiny Frog Friend
* Frog by Claire Garland
* Froggie Sweater by Claire Garland
- I cast on the amount of stitches after the first increase and omitted the neck ribbing. I knit 4 extra rows of stocking stitch on the sleeves, and 2 extra rows of ribbing.
* 2mm HiyaHiya Sharps
* Drops Alpaca in Green Grass and Off-White
* Chromatic Yarns Merino Sock in Dust of Deliciousness
* Project bag from The Little Grey Girl
Cold Brew Socks
* Cold Brew Socks by Allison Stuefer
* 2.25mm HiyaHiya Sharps, 64 sts
* Giddy Yarns Self-Striping yarn in Cherry Blossom
* Tea project back by Down Sheepy Lane (webshop is temporarily closed so I haven't linked it here)
* Caduceus Clay pin by Secret Cat Shop
* Flatiron Shawl by Toni Lipsey
* 5mm crochet hook from Pedro's Plaques
* Chromatic Yarns Merino Sock in Dust of Deliciousness, Spell Resistance, and Metagaming Pigeon
* Project bag by Emerald Fibres (they are no longer making bags)
I have recently had a shop update, and there's still a lot of yarn in the shop! Feel free to check it out if you feel so obliged.