Thank you so much for watching and enjoying The Corner of Craft podcast! None of the links in this post link to Ravelry. I have linked to designer's Instagram accounts where possible, so you can see where they are choosing to sell their patterns. With yarn and project bags, I have linked people's shops directly.
Tea of the day: Bird & Blend Cream Egg (affiliate link)
* Calico Quilt Shawl by Samantha Troia
* 3.75mm Hiya Hiya Sharps
* Chromatic Yarns Advent Calendar
* 2.5mm HiyaHiya Sharps, 72sts
* 2x2 rib cuff for 15 rounds, 3x1 rib for the leg and top of foot.
* Chromatic Yarns Sparkle Sock in Rose Keep.
* New Depths Heel by Becky Sorensen
* Wizard project bag by The Little Grey Girl
Cold Brew Socks
* Cold Brew Socks by Allison Stuefer
* 2.25mm HiyaHiya Sharps, 64 sts
* Giddy Yarns Self-Striping yarn in Cherry Blossom
* Tea project back by Down Sheepy Lane (webshop is temporarily closed so I haven't linked it here)
* Caduceus Clay pin by Secret Cat Shop
Join the informal Cold Crew Sock KAL on the Discord: https://discord.gg/FTmf6jDDZC
I have just had a HUGE update, and there's still a lot of yarn in the shop! Feel free to check it out if you feel so obliged.
The Chromatic Yarns Advent is back for 2022! There is going to be three opportunities to buy one.
Saturday 9th April at 4pm BST
Saturday 7th May at 9am BST
Saturday 11th June at 7pm BST
For more information about the Chromatic Yarns Advent Calendar, please watch this video: