Thank you so much for watching and enjoying The Corner of Craft podcast! None of the links in this post link to Ravelry. I have linked to designer's Instagram accounts where possible, so you can see where they are choosing to sell their patterns. With yarn and project bags, I have linked people's shops directly.
Tea of the day: Tesco Finest Vanilla Chai
* 2.5mm HiyaHiya Sharp needles, 72 sts
* Chromatic Yarns Sturdy Sock in Lathander's Mulled Red
Marled Magic Shawl
Crit & Knit KCAL!
It's back, baby! Ah yeah. I'm excited. It is a D&D/high fantasy knit/crochet along running from Oct 1st to Dec 1st 2021.
* Castle View Yarns Merino Nylon Sock Set in Two
* Sheared Treasure Pure Shetland Wool 4ply
* Eden Cottage Yarns Milburn 4ply in Bramble and Charcoal
I don't have a shop update for a while because I am currently working away on Advent things! I have a lot of yarn to dye up and twist, and that takes a lot of time.