Thank you so much for watching and enjoying The Corner of Craft podcast! None of the links in this post link to Ravelry. I have linked to designer's Instagram accounts where possible, so you can see where they are choosing to sell their patterns. With yarn and project bags, I have linked people's shops directly.
Thank you to Skillshare for sponsoring this podcast. The first 1,000 people to use this link will get a 1 month free trial of Skillshare: https://skl.sh/
Tea of the day: Bird & Blend Monkey Chops (affiliate link)
Marled Magic Shawl
* 2.5mm HiyaHiya Sharp needles, 72 sts
* Chromatic Yarns Sturdy Sock in Lathander's Mulled Red
* Trilogy by Annie Haas aka This.Bird.Knits
* 6mm HiyaHiya Sharps
* Chromatic Yarns Sturdy DK in Unarmoured Defence
* Chromatic Yarns Fluffy Lace in Reani
Crit & Knit KCAL!
It's back, baby! Ah yeah. I'm excited. It is a D&D/high fantasy knit/crochet along running from Oct 1st to Dec 1st 2021.
* King Cole Forest Recycled Aran in Red Brae from Knit Nottingham
* Embroidered stitch marker from The Petite Knitter
* Bird & Blend Advent Calendar (affiliate link)
Next shop update: 13th November 2021 at 4pm GMT