Thank you so much for watching and enjoying The Corner of Craft podcast! None of the links in this post link to Ravelry. I have linked to designer's Instagram accounts where possible, so you can see where they are choosing to sell their patterns. With yarn and project bags, I have linked people's shops directly.
No Faded Sweater
Granny Square Blanket
I actually have a whole blog post about my Granny Square blanket and the obsession that I had while working on it! Read more about it and the recipe I'm using here: https://www.thecornerofcraft.co.uk/blogs/the-chatter-of-craft/my-granny-square-obsession
Everyday Slouchy Beanie
Blueberry Waffle Socks
* Blueberry Waffle Socks by Sandy Turner
* 2.5mm HiyaHiya Sharps
* Chromatic Yarns Merino Sock in an "Oops" skein of Vampiric Touch
* Project bag by Bernadette of the Coffee and Craft Podcast. Check our her YouTube channel and Creepy Knitting series here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOdEllg4Q73YanmYPZYZqtA
Adding To The Stash
* Giddy Yarns Giddy Sock in the colourway Eeyore
* The Little Grey Girl Sushi Fabric Medium Drawstring Bag
* A Speedweve! I bought mine from MissionXGoods on Etsy, but KnitWithAttitude have recently started to stock them too.
2021 Charity Collab Advent
Helen of Giddy Yarns is hosting the Advent Charity Collab again for 2021! I've loved taking part in it for the past 2 years and was beyond thrilled when she asked again. This year, instead of just 12 days, you're going to receive 24 x 10g skeins, from 24 different UK-based dyers.
They go on sale at www.giddyyarns.com at 8pm BST on July 1st and there's only going to be 50 available. In previous years, these have sold out in less than 5 minutes, so please set your alarms to avoid disappointment.
12 Days of Stitchmas Advent
I have been asked to have a stitch marker advent calendar for the past two years, but have decided to work a compromise. 12 days of gifts. 6 of them will be stitch markers, that I will have made with my own fair hand. Totally unique, festive and have never before seen in the shop. The other 6 gifts will be Chromatic Yarns mini skeins, in my Merino Sock base. Once again, these are new colourways that won't have been in my shop before or in other advent calendars.
I can only make 30 of these due to their time consuming nature. They will be in the shop at 2pm BST on 24th July 2021.