Thank you so much for watching and enjoying The Corner of Craft podcast! None of the links in this post link to Ravelry. I have linked to designer's Instagram accounts where possible, so you can see where they are choosing to sell their patterns. With yarn and project bags, I have linked people's shops directly.
Many thanks to Skillshare for sponsoring this podcast. The first 1,000 people to use this link will get a 1 month free trial of Skillshare: https://skl.sh/
Everyday Slouchy Beanie
* Everyday Slouchy Beanie by Trysten Molina
* 2.25mm and 3.5mm HiyaHiya Sharps
* Dark Grey 4ply Yarn held together with Rowan Kidsilk Haze in 00639 Anthracite
Marled Baby Jumper
* The Larkin Knit by Park Williams
* 6.5mm and 5mm HiyaHiya Sharps
* Chromatic Yarns Merino Sock in Unarmoured Defence, held with Rusty Ferret Yarn Tits Out Collective and Claire Nettleship Yarns Unicorn Kisses
* 2.25mm HiyaHiya Sharps, 64 sts
* Stripey Cat Yarns BFL Sock Set in Milkyway
Adding To The Stash
* Dreaming of Candy Unicorns by Through The Wardrobe Yarn Co.
I don't have a shop update for a while because I am currently working away on Advent things! I have a lot of yarn to dye up and twist, and that takes a lot of time.
The Christmas Eve Bundle Box will be around £60ish and more information will be released about that soon. I'll be sure to film a video so you don't miss out on any information.