Thank you so much for watching and enjoying The Corner of Craft podcast! None of the links in this post link to Ravelry. I have linked to designer's Instagram accounts where possible, so you can see where they are choosing to sell their patterns. With yarn and project bags, I have linked people's shops directly.
Today's tea is Yorkshire Tea Biscuit Brew.
Many thanks to SkillShare for being the sponsor of today's podcast.
All About That Brioche Shawl
* 2.5mm needles, 72 sts, 3x1 rib
* Peak District Yarns BFL Sock in Sheffield's Relish
* The Hipster Hat by PetiteKnit
* Rowan SoftYak DK in Driftwood
* Alize Jumpsuit by Jenny Amshen
* SoCrafty Aran Yarn from Aldi - Cream
* 2.25mm needles, 64 sts
* The Yarn Badger in Rainbow Cake
Le Moelleux Shawl
The next The Corner of Craft shop update is on the 30th January at 4pm GMT!