Thank you so much for watching and enjoying The Corner of Craft podcast! None of the links in this post link to Ravelry. I have linked to designer's Instagram accounts where possible, so you can see where they are choosing to sell their patterns. With yarn and project bags, I have linked people's shops directly.
Today's tea is Bird & Blend Tea Company, Butter Brew. Don't forget you can use code HANNAHTEABIRD20 on their site for a discount on tea and matcha. (affiliate code)
* Afterthought heel socks
* [The Yarn Badger](/yarns/brands/the-yarn-badger) Yak Sock in Winter Rainbow
* Project bag is by Down Sheepy Lane
* Télégramme by Becky Sorensen
* Yarn is Chromatic Yarns on a non-superwash base in Moon Beam.
* Project bag is by The Little Grey Girl
Granny Triangle Shawl
* Spring Fling Triangle Scarf
* Sable Yarns Gradient Cake in KaPOWcock
* Stitch marker by SionedMaiCrafts
Granny Square Blanket
* Basic 6 round granny square
* 4ply scraps and 3mm hook
* Join As You Go
Crit & Knit KAL
The Crit & Knit KAL will be ending on 31st August 2020. The RAVELRY thread can be found here. If you're unable to use the thread for any reason, let me know and I will enter on your behalf <3
Shop update is on the 18th July 2020 at 9am BST, for Virtual Yorkshire Yarn Fest. I have a huge selection of yarn and over 170 stitch markers going in the shop, so I look forward to seeing you there.