Thank you so much for watching and enjoying The Corner of Craft podcast! None of the links in this post link to Ravelry. I have linked to designer's Instagram accounts where possible, so you can see where they are choosing to sell their patterns. With yarn and project bags, I have linked people's shops directly.
Tea I'm drinking: Bird & Blend Spiced Pumpkin Pie https://bird-and-blend-tea-co.sjv.io/q40MYq (affiliate link)
Link to Bird & Blend advent calendar: https://bird-and-blend-tea-co.sjv.io/ba2Lbm (affiliate link)
Use code CRAFTEA to claim your FREE tea samples with your order! (One use per customer)
What I'm Wearing
* 60sts on 2.5mm needles
* 1x1 rib on the cuff, 2x1 rib on the leg
* Chromatic Yarns Sturdy Sock in Astral Menagerie
Mario's Stripy Socks
* 72sts on 2.5mm needles
* West Yorkshire Spinners Signature 4ply in Brightside
* 64sts on 2.25mm needles
* Chromatic Yarns Sparkle Sock in Bardic Inspiration
Fade Into Christmas
Nightshade Society Sweater
* Pattern by Dragon Hoard Designs (this pattern doesn't appear to be on her website yet but it is on Ravelry)
* Giddy Yarns Merino Nylon Sock in Eeyore
* Chromatic Yarns Suri Cloud Lace in a grey & black colourway I haven't named yet!
* Through the Wardrobe Yarn Co Dystopian DK in No Mourners, No Funerals
* Through the Wardrobe Yarn Co Romantasy Sock in Without Armour, and Make Me Your Villain
Thank you so much to everyone who bought my advent calendar! I'm busy working away on them. Weekly advents will be shipped early next week. Daily advents are on track to be shipped by mid-October.
Saturdye Night At The Movies yarn collab sock sets, Lend Me Your Fears, will be available to purchase Saturday 30th September at 4pm BST.
October's Knitical Role Yarn Club, inspired by the Briarwoods from The Legend of Vox Machina, will be available to preorder from Sunday 1st October at 4pm BST.
Advents of Decembers Past Make Along!
Do you have a fibre-y advent calendar from 2022 or before that you haven't used yet? Now is the time! From August 1st to November 30th, knit, crochet, weave or spin using your advent countdown.
You can use a 24 day, 12 day or even 4 x 100g countdown. If you have already started a project and want to enter, you can! Just make sure you're less than 50% of the way through the project.
To enter the MAL, please visit the Google form: https://forms.gle/j9mPy8rMoLUdb8Pm9
There will be prizes, and winners will be announced in the first week of December.